Brand New 2FastMoto carburetor float level metric gauge. For measuring the float level height between the float and carburetor gasket surface to make sure it is within factory float level specs. It is important to make sure the float height is correct when tuning your engine. Too little or too much fuel in the float bowl will negatively affect tuning results. The gauge will work on most mechanical, CV (constant velocity) or down draft carburetors using a float with float chamber/bowl. Fits most Keihin, Mikuni, Zenith, Hitachi, Linkert and other carburetors. Be sure to measure both sides of the float and make adjustments so they are the same exact height. Good for use with on and off road motorcycles, ATV's, UTV's, Snowmobiles, Marine-Personal Watercraft, Scooters, Go-Karts and more!!
* Allows setting of factory spec carburetor float height
* Accurately measures up to 40mm height
* Adjustable width from 16 to 78mm to fit most carbs
* Quality steel construction for long tool life
* Universal to work on most carburetors - Harley, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha and other
Equivalent to Honda OEM Number: 07401-0010000
BRAND: 2FASTMOTO. | MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER: 07401-0010000. | MEASUREMENT INCREMENTS: METRIC - MILLIMETERS. | MATERIAL: STEEL. | CCP REFERENCE NUMBER : 2FM-72-1207. |